Monday, November 4, 2019

2nd Quarter

     In my first quarter, I did many things to stay good, but it doesn’t really last long. I tried being number one in class because I used to think I actually was important to society, but in realization, there were many people better than me in many subjects I thought it was good at, but I realized that sometimes you don’t always have to be number one.
     I want my parent to be proud of me, and show them my grades and approve of it instead of always dissing me on what i do. This is why i am going to stop and be myself around people and not act like a nobody, and instead be a somebody. I want to keep this promise and be myself. So my goal is to make everyday a memorable day and smile everyday. I also want to try my best and give it all my effort in everything, and make my parents proud of me for once.



No comments:

Post a Comment