Wednesday, October 16, 2019

The Most Interesting Day of my Life

     When I was younger, I wanted to be like other people, but... I was different, I read and watched.... anime, I was an Otaku (and fujoshi). I liked Shounen Ai, Yaoi, and BL. I was a die heart fan to anime. And you do not want to know what happened.
     The first time when I started watching anime was when I was in the third grade, I saw a person watching it, and I got inspired by the art because I loved drawing, and that was my most interesting day of my life, but wait there is more.... because, then it began, my fetish’s for anime men began. And I’m ashamed to admit it, that I still watch anime men in swimsuits (anime: Iwatobi Swim Club), ok, it’s Harus fault! And I’m sorry I ship him with Makoto you Rin x Haru Shippers.  
     And Can we just talk about Given, like, Mafuyu is so freaking beautiful! And Uenoyama with him makes it 100 times more beautiful-er!
    Ok, let’s talk about the Mangas/comics/Webcomics/Manhua. Okay, i’ll Name a few, such like the ongoing was like: Sign, Here you are, Ghost Eyes, Mo Dao Zu Shi, and muchhhh more, and now the finished ones : Omae no Koi wa Ore no Mono, BJ Alex, Raising a Bat, and much more as well.
     But let me tell you how I discovered shounen ai.... it was in the fourth grade, I was on WEBTOONS (not sponsored), and I discovered this webtoon that had BL... Boys love, and then I got intrigued bla bla bla, then I found shounen ai.


No comments:

Post a Comment