Wednesday, February 5, 2020

BlackFish #1

          I’m not sure on how I feel about SeaWorld to be honest. I have different opinion about it.
     Some reasons why I don’t like SeaWorld is because they keep animals that aren’t supposed to be their captive. Tilikum, a orca, he was captured in Iceland in 1983. About a year later, He was transferred to SeaLand of the Pacific in Victoria British Colombia. He was then transferred in 1992 to Seaworld Orlando Florida. Orca usually live in Cold waters. I don’t really like the idea of capturing animals and keeping them captive.
     One reason of why I like SeaWorld is because they look happy training the animals and have fun while doing it. Although, some parts of it, I think it’s only for the show. Like when the people are riding the animals, they have to be safe.
     I’m kind of in the middle of the sides. So once I watch Blackfish, I know my choice will be made by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment